Ronidazole 40 Pantex 100gm
Ronidazole 40 Pantex 100gmAvailability: In Stock
Summary: Pantex Ronidazole 40 (Trichomoniasis Canker). Racing Pigeons & Birds RONIDAZOLE 40 is active against trichomoniasis and hexamitiasis ... full description
Pantex Ronidazole 40 (Trichomoniasis Canker). Racing Pigeons & Birds
RONIDAZOLE 40 is active against trichomoniasis and hexamitiasis and has a high therapeutic activity in pigeons infected by these protozoa. To improve bad condition of infected birds, RONIDAZOLE also contains a strong dose of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements.
- Ronidazole (40mg)
- Vitamin A, D3, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, K3
- Nicotinic acid
- Manganese sulphate
- Copper sulphate
- Sodium sulphate
- Folic acid
Orally via the drinking water.
- General dose: 8 gram per 2 litres of drinking water (1 spoon = 8 gram).
- Prevention: caged birds every 3 months for 4 consecutive days, Pigeons every 3 weeks for 3 days
- Therapy: administer during 7 consecutive days.
- 100 gram tub This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with schedule 6 of the VMR Exemptions for small pet animals.