Ronidazole 50 Pantex 250gm
Ronidazole 50 Pantex 250gmAvailability: In Stock
Summary: Pantex Ronidazole 50 (Trichomoniasis Canker). Racing Pigeons & Birds RONIDAZOLE 50 is active against trichomoniasis and hexamitiasis ... full description
Pantex Ronidazole 50 (Trichomoniasis Canker). Racing Pigeons & Birds
RONIDAZOLE 50 is active against trichomoniasis and hexamitiasis and has a high therapeutic activity in pigeons infected by these protozoa. To improve bad condition of infected birds, RONIDAZOLE also contains a strong dose of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements.
- Ronidazole (50mg)
- Vitamin A, D3, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, K3
- Nicotinic acid
- Manganese sulphate
- Copper sulphate
- Sodium sulphate
- Folic acid
Orally via the drinking water.
- General dose: 8 gram per 2 litres of drinking water (1 spoon = 8 gram).
- Prevention: caged birds every 3 months for 4 consecutive days, Pigeons every 3 weeks for 3 days
- Therapy: administer during 7 consecutive days.
- 250 gram tub This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with schedule 6 of the VMR Exemptions for small pet animals.